Make a donation

Author Topic: Tyre compound  (Read 9343 times)

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
Re: Tyre compound
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2010, 07:30:13 pm »
Well, after ringing every single trye place I could find, I spoke with Demon Tweeks who in turn spoke with Hankook, I was asked if I had purchased the tyres from camskill, to which I replied 'yesss' I was then told that the 3 I have are the only 3 ever inported into the o****ry and as such I would not be able to get a 4th...  :rolleye:

Very odd, why would camskill have ever baught 3 and not 4  :confused:

Don't care too much as I only ever wanted 2 for the front and got the discount and a free one for spare...

I also bought a tyre paint pen, I painted the Hankook on the outer edge, it looks great, I really like the look, don't know if i'll do it to the 2 I am going to use thought, can see myself getting a lot of stick  :P
Edition 30 DSG, Revo 2+,BSH Intake, Autotech hpfp, Blueflame TBE,  Eibach Sportlines, Speedline Turini's GONE

Offline Beddie

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 76
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2010, 07:38:51 pm »
I'd pack a fire extinguisher and screw some castors onto the roof in readiness chief, will make it a whole lot easier when you end up on fire. upside down. in a bus stop....  :laugh:

Tornado Red ED30 : Number 1644 - Gone

Carbon Grey Edition 35 - Here

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2010, 07:45:52 pm »
Yeah yeah... if you'd hurry up and supply my pads that might improve the safety of my car  :P
Edition 30 DSG, Revo 2+,BSH Intake, Autotech hpfp, Blueflame TBE,  Eibach Sportlines, Speedline Turini's GONE

Offline Beddie

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 76
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2010, 07:48:46 pm »
Yeah yeah... if you'd hurry up and supply my pads that might improve the safety of my car  :P
They won't do anything to help improve the safety of the driver though  :signLOL:

Tornado Red ED30 : Number 1644 - Gone

Carbon Grey Edition 35 - Here

Offline Aparoon

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2010, 07:58:29 pm »
 :scared: