Make a donation

Author Topic: Speed sensor for video no longer working... ground problem?  (Read 726 times)

Offline f1fan

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 3
I fitted my Kenwood DDX4023BT a week ago and all was working perfectly.  I had the speed sensor cable connected to the pulse wire from the Connects2 adapter and videos displayed when the car was stationary and blanked automatically when the car moves.

Yesterday I found it has stopped working.  I just get the blank screen with the 'Parking Off' message all the time.

The only thing that has changed is that I hardwired my Snooper S4 Neo in the other day.  I connected it's 12v lead into the ignition cable off the Connects2 adapater and the ground lead to the ground on the Connect2 adapter.

I can't see why this would cause a problem, can anyone else??  My only other thought is I have accidentally dislodged the speed/pulse connection but can't tell until I get time to strip the whole thing out again.  :confused:
Black 2008 GTi, InPro smoked door mirror indicators, genuine Autohaus Wolfsburg plate holders, uk legal pressed metal plates, LED number plate lights, MTEC super white headlights & side lights, LED internal lights, Polo stubby aerial, Kenwood DDX4023BT head unit & Enfig surround.