Make a donation

Author Topic: RETTO FITTER RECOMMENDATION Olsen72 BIG THANKS  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Gti man

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
RETTO FITTER RECOMMENDATION Olsen72 BIG THANKS
« on: February 08, 2015, 09:22:06 pm »
Hello Everyone
This post is for my recommendation for Olsen72 (Alex) who today retro fitted a:
New dash – R32
Controller
MFSW – MK5
Cruise control

To my MK5 GTI.

For months I have been looking for someone to retro fit the above to my car and Alex replied (along with some others) but the fact he was in Redditch really helped.

He was so helpful in helping me to find the parts I required. He helped and advised what parts I needed to make sure everything worked and answered all my question how ever silly or completed they were. This was done using PM or “whats app”. I sent him pictures of everything I bought to make sure it would work when it came to fitting. He would also advise what else could be done and other options.

When it came to fitting Alex was brilliant within two hours he was done. First he installed my new MFSW testing it to make sure everything worked. Then he went on to program my new dash and made sure everything worked even keeping my mileage. He was quick and efficient whist taking care with my car.

Alex was very knowledgeable answering any questions I threw at him in detail. He also went on to go in detail all the settings I could have using VAGCOM which he found exciting.

After he was done he said any problems just get back to him and he would fix them.

I would recommend anyone who wants to have anything retro fitted ALEX (olsen-72) IS THE MAN…

Brilliant
 :driver:

https://www.facebook.com/RetrofitShop#!/vwretrofit?pnref=story
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 09:36:04 pm by Gti man »

Offline olsen-72

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 21
  • Redditch
Re: RETTO FITTER RECOMMENDATION
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 09:31:28 pm »