Make a donation

Author Topic: 08th May Reg Plate - EIBRE/Silver Mk5 Pirelli Edition @ Mr Sparkles  (Read 5242 times)

Offline Phil_T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • Audi S3
    • Email
As above was behind you on Sat inside Mr Sparkles think you saw me as you was looking in your rear view mirror alot haha I was in the white S3.

Your car sounded well with the Miltek mate

For Sale - Airlift Performance Struts & Accuair Elevel/Ilevel Management - 18" BBS E28 Magnesium Split Wheels, Carbon Fibre Front Splitter
Old Car 2009 Audi S3 365bhp Gone - New Car 2013 C63 Amg Now With 525bhp

Offline Hedge

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
I think thats Rich.
Oh and I believe its a Blueflame  :laugh:

Offline Phil_T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Audi S3
    • Email
Did sound nice anyway

For Sale - Airlift Performance Struts & Accuair Elevel/Ilevel Management - 18" BBS E28 Magnesium Split Wheels, Carbon Fibre Front Splitter

Offline Edition30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
  • No man was ever wise by chance.
    • Email
Yeah thats Rich's plate!!
Afghanistan Trust - Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge.

www.justgiving.com/ptemartinbell

MyProtein - MP119633

Offline Rich

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • Buy Land, They Don't Make It Anymore
    • Carpet Underlay
    • Email
Hahaha i thought i recognised you !!! Nice car mate !!!

For the record.. i just had a pressure wash... dont let em use the sponges and leathers on my car now i had it detailed  :P especially those aqua blades they use.. Jay caught a load of them on my car :angry015:

Where abouts are you from Phil ??

Ohh and yes its a Blueflame... with a custom made 3" tail pipe... will post up later for everyone  :happy2:

« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 09:53:31 pm by Rich »
~ Golf MK5 Pirelli ~ 36k Miles and continuing!

Nasir

Shame on both of you for using Sparkles  :signLOL:
Haven't seen your car around Phil, is it a private plate?

Offline Phil_T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Audi S3
    • Email

For the record.. i just had a pressure wash... dont let em use the sponges and leathers on my car now i had it detailed  :P especially those aqua blades they use.. Jay caught a load of them on my car :angry015:

Ohh and yes its a Blueflame... with a custom made 3" tail pipe... will post up later for everyone  :happy2:

Cheers your car looked nice too, got mine booked in for uprated sachs clutch, bsh engine mounts, H n R springs fitting & uprated fuel pump next week as need them done before modball! in four weeks!!

With my R32 I always washed it myself but with the s3 being white it hardly shows any marks or swirls tbh so I aint too bothered as I am normally really anal with the cleaning lol When I get it detailed it wont be going back there tho.

Am not too far from sparkles near dewsbury park but the good end with newish houses away from the sh*t end haha where are you from mate?

It did sound good should meet up sometime for pics got two other mates near me with white s3's too lol

lol, nah its a 59 plate white 3dr only other 59 plate round that area is a white sportback & black 3 door but might have a private reg on it soon. What car do you have?? as I see alot of s3's & golfs round us

Offline Rich

• Thank You
    • Carpet Underlay
    • Email
Yup a meet up is DEFFO

I work in Ravensthorpe on Scout Hill Road- you might have read it in the paper about that massive skip fire... we were the company right next to it !!

I go to the dewsbury retail park virtually every lunch time @ Greggs or Subway.

Can meet in the afternoon ?

I live in Wakefield though

Nasir

Cheers your car looked nice too, got mine booked in for uprated sachs clutch, bsh engine mounts, H n R springs fitting & uprated fuel pump next week as need them done before modball! in four weeks!!

With my R32 I always washed it myself but with the s3 being white it hardly shows any marks or swirls tbh so I aint too bothered as I am normally really anal with the cleaning lol When I get it detailed it wont be going back there tho.

Am not too far from sparkles near dewsbury park but the good end with newish houses away from the sh*t end haha where are you from mate?

It did sound good should meet up sometime for pics got two other mates near me with white s3's too lol

lol, nah its a 59 plate white 3dr only other 59 plate round that area is a white sportback & black 3 door but might have a private reg on it soon. What car do you have?? as I see alot of s3's & golfs round us

Got a normal black Golf, next time I see you I'll wave. Think I saw you once on Leeds road going into Huddersfield, a youngish lad right?

Offline Phil_T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Audi S3
    • Email
Yup a meet up is DEFFO

I work in Ravensthorpe on Scout Hill Road- you might have read it in the paper about that massive skip fire... we were the company right next to it !!

I go to the dewsbury retail park virtually every lunch time @ Greggs or Subway.

Can meet in the afternoon ?

I live in Wakefield though

Could do it sometime next week when my car is back after the mods?. Ye I remember the big fire seen your car quite alot over the last few months then noticed you was on here.

Got a normal black Golf, next time I see you I'll wave. Think I saw you once on Leeds road going into Huddersfield, a youngish lad right?

Could be ive got black hair and I think am old at 23 lol & my mate with the same car but 58 with turnis has blond hair but hes 20

Offline Rich

• Thank You
    • Carpet Underlay
    • Email
Re: 08th May Reg Plate - EIBRE/Silver Mk5 Pirelli Edition @ Mr Sparkles
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 10:06:24 pm »
Yup - sounds a plan.

That fire wa fooking mental.. lasted 1 month !!! the first week was terrible!

Where do you work? I'll meet up with you one weekday afternoon or weekend afternoon ?

Rich

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 10:20:28 pm »
Mr sparkles??

Nasir

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 11:48:11 pm »
You've had it now  :signLOL:
It's a drive through car wash with plastic blades and sponges :signLOL:

Could be ive got black hair and I think am old at 23 lol & my mate with the same car but 58 with turnis has blond hair but hes 20

I've definitely seen your mate, first thing I noticed was how young he was and the car lol. Haven't seen you though, will keep an eye out.

Offline Phil_T

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Audi S3
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2010, 01:30:08 pm »
Yup - sounds a plan.

That fire wa fooking mental.. lasted 1 month !!! the first week was terrible!

Where do you work? I'll meet up with you one weekday afternoon or weekend afternoon ?

Rich

I work up at birstall, ye sounds like a plan can do next week? after ive got the car back from some more mods :)

Offline Rich

• Thank You
    • Carpet Underlay
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2010, 01:34:01 pm »
You've had it now  :signLOL:
It's a drive through car wash with plastic blades and sponges :signLOL:

I've definitely seen your mate, first thing I noticed was how young he was and the car lol. Haven't seen you though, will keep an eye out.

I only let them pressure wash my car !!!

I never let them sponge or leather or aqua blade my car... i just basically nick their pressure wash service for £3.00... then get home and clean the car  :innocent: