Make a donation

Author Topic: Can't Remobilising by bluefin .Engine can't start up.PLZ Help  (Read 1934 times)

Dillon

Can't Remobilising by bluefin .Engine can't start up.PLZ Help
« on: September 25, 2010, 12:30:18 pm »
I got the bluefin yesterday for my VW Golf mk6 DSG 122bhp .After i remap the ECU and start the engine successfully. I turn off the the ignition .Plug the bluefin and try to immobiliser function and then it jh up. I can't re-mobilising the car although i had follow the instruction. It came up an error code :C003 and said PCM failure .please contact Superchips!
The "Parking" and " handbreak lamb" are keep flashing.Some loudly fan sound come from the engine room and i can't start up the engine. I have tried to contact superchip's support and the engineer told me to send him the EEPROM of my bluefin . And he need to create another bluefin and post to me to fix the problem. And now i am quite worry about is the problem can be fixed?!

Now i doubt with the immobiliser function. Is it not working for the Golf MK6 ? or i am just the special case ? Any one here got the same problem before? I am much appreciated anyone may help with this. Thank you and sorry for my poor english.