Make a donation

Author Topic: JPC at audi garage  (Read 1853 times)

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
JPC at audi garage
« on: February 28, 2009, 01:03:25 pm »
Went to audi blackburn today to get some details on the ttrs and there was a nice black mk5. Then noticed it was jays car :signLOL:.
He was inside the dealership picking up his s3 brake clips

Tornado red ED30, Revo stage 2, ITG Panel filter, 3" Blueflame turbo back exhaust, leon cupra front brakes, ecs dogbone mount, WALK kit, Eibach sportlines, Satin black Monza II's, VWR/sachs paddle clutch

Offline JPC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
Re: JPC at audi garage
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 06:18:33 pm »
haha! yep...well spotted. i was in the mini garage bookin the missus' mini in for its first service when you were leaving.

your car sounded great when you stormed past! ;)

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 09:48:08 pm »
My mrs wants a mini now. Told her to wait a bit so she can get a cooper s so i can have a play in it :grin:.

Tornado red ED30, Revo stage 2, ITG Panel filter, 3" Blueflame turbo back exhaust, leon cupra front brakes, ecs dogbone mount, WALK kit, Eibach sportlines, Satin black Monza II's, VWR/sachs paddle clutch

Offline JPC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 09:53:22 pm »
my missus regrets the mini one i think, she shoulda got a cooper S, so she has a chance at catching me!

hers does look very nice tho

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 04:52:52 pm »
I love the mini, going to have a go in the new jcw s just to see if its any better than the old shape gp.
If shes on any forums tell her to get onto minitorque.com. Really good site that 2 of my mates started :happy2: