All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Inpro Smoked Side Repeaters

<< < (3/6) > >>

snapey:
Any chance that awesome will offer money off if a group buy is sorted for these because I'm after a set and as everyone else says they smash ebay for price but the delivery costs are pathetic.

Luke

stealthwolf:
I've been looking at these but everytime I do, the prices go up and up!

I'd be in for a group buy if one was going.

SteveP:
^^^ I am not sure there is enough interest as yet to get a GB going but if we can get some more interested I will drop Sarah an Awesome an email to see what she can do  :happy2:

PS - Gaz, thanks for the offer, if this doesn't work out then I will give you shout  :drinking:

Greeners:
I'd be interested in some if they were cheaper  :happy2:

SteveP:
I have PM'ed Sarah  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version