All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Inpro Smoked Side Repeaters
182_blue:
--- Quote from: Greenouse on April 12, 2009, 11:36:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on April 12, 2009, 11:30:10 pm ---Awesome are cheapish
--- End quote ---
Was gonna say that but the last time I priced them the P&P was a bit high! :confused:
--- End quote ---
yeh i noticed this, i wanted a dogbone mount that looked to be £29.99, but after vat and postage it was over£40 !
candy turbo:
--- Quote from: 182_blue on April 13, 2009, 07:46:48 am ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on April 12, 2009, 11:36:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on April 12, 2009, 11:30:10 pm ---Awesome are cheapish
--- End quote ---
Was gonna say that but the last time I priced them the P&P was a bit high! :confused:
--- End quote ---
yeh i noticed this, i wanted a dogbone mount that looked to be £29.99, but after vat and postage it was over£40 !
--- End quote ---
yes , mine ended up costing me about £36 was a bit pissed off till i fitted it then worth every penny :happy2:
SteveP:
--- Quote from: Greenouse on April 12, 2009, 11:36:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on April 12, 2009, 11:30:10 pm ---Awesome are cheapish
--- End quote ---
Was gonna say that but the last time I priced them the P&P was a bit high! :confused:
--- End quote ---
That's exactly why I asked the question :smiley:
Thanks for the replies, looks like it will have to be awesome then :happy2:
WhiteGTI:
I got mine from Awesome,but it was a long time ago. They were my first mod!!! Well worth it IMO.
Once you do one, and then you stand back and see the difference between the OEM and the INPRO, you will be impressed!
gazbutS3:
I'll pick em up for you if you want Steve, give me a shout :happy2:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version