All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

insurance when modding

<< < (3/7) > >>

john_o:
Greenlight Ive used before  :happy2: but can refuse based on postcode!
So now Im with Chris Knott who were great  :happy2:
The 2 claims kill you , but I still reckon one of the above could knock off 20% from the premium you currently have.
I too I'm surprised how much insurance is despite by age (37) and NCB (7 yrs).
Good Luck  :happy2:

cossy:
Crikes, I thought my £254 Fully comp protected was bad!! :P

182_blue:

--- Quote from: cossy on April 16, 2009, 03:21:52 pm ---Crikes, I thought my £254 Fully comp protected was bad!! :P

--- End quote ---

no mods then ?

cossy:
ABSOLUTELY NONE WHATSOEVER! :ashamed:

Shaun:
Why does it say 'Bluefin' in your details, then???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version