All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
insurance when modding
182_blue:
--- Quote from: cossy on April 16, 2009, 04:10:44 pm ---ABSOLUTELY NONE WHATSOEVER! :ashamed:
--- End quote ---
why did you take the Bluefin off ?
cossy:
--- Quote from: 182_blue on April 16, 2009, 06:05:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: cossy on April 16, 2009, 04:10:44 pm ---ABSOLUTELY NONE WHATSOEVER! :ashamed:
--- End quote ---
why did you take the Bluefin off ?
--- End quote ---
on & off now and then.
keep it in the car at all times if need to revert to standard.
Guess if I have a "Big one" and unable to convert back I probably wont be coming back either!
All my miles are local & very few of them.
Would convert back to standard if did a europe holiday etc. :evilgrin:
Hurdy:
My insurance is due for renewal in May, so I'll be on the lookout soon. £585 last year with Adrian Flux with all mods declared and like for like replacement, with only £150 excess. I'll be looking to get near that again if possible. I didn't try Greenlight last year but will be giving them a bell in the near future. :smiley:
gazbutS3:
--- Quote from: Hurdy on April 16, 2009, 11:05:09 pm ---My insurance is due for renewal in May, so I'll be on the lookout soon. £585 last year with Adrian Flux with all mods declared and like for like replacement, with only £150 excess. I'll be looking to get near that again if possible. I didn't try Greenlight last year but will be giving them a bell in the near future. :smiley:
--- End quote ---
Greenlight and Adrian Flux are sister companies so its hard to play 1 against the other :wink:
Shaun:
Switched to Greenlight yesterday.
I'm 45, live in Southampton with car on the driveway overnight and have max NCD.
With Bluefin and ITG filter declared their premium for my Ed30 is £497 with £200 XS.
Dealing with them so far has been very good.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version