Make a donation

Author Topic: ±±±±±± Formula 1, 2012 Season. ±±±±±  (Read 153560 times)

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
  • Revo stg 2+
Re: ±±±±±± Formula 1, 2012 Season. ±±±±±
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2012, 01:51:31 pm »
Cant say im a fan of maldonardo he was a pretty unfair to grosjean and delibratly ran him off the road. He also blatantly rammed hamilton last year after quali. As he gets more competative people will soon realise hes a c**t and give him some back.

Massa is an absolute joke of a driver and as much as i hate alonso he certainly delivered in a terrible car.

Offline QD MBE

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2012, 03:28:20 pm »
I really dislike JB and his dad is even more of a Hampton!

Quite encouraging for RB, and also Alonso (some hate him, I think he adds to the paddock).  Just hacked off that JB won.

:sad1:

Saintsteve

« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2012, 03:36:46 pm »
I really dislike JB and his dad is even more of a Hampton!

Quite encouraging for RB, and also Alonso (some hate him, I think he adds to the paddock).  Just hacked off that JB won.

:sad1:

Why don't you like about  Jenson Button Dave?  

JB drove a faultless race and deserved the win fully, Vettel was gifted his 2nd.. Red Bull have aLot
To do. Mercedes deserved the runners up spot, but the same old reliability put pay to that today. Shame.

look foward to seeing what Rosberg and Shumi can do this year with their strong looking performance.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 03:39:30 pm by Saintsteve »

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2012, 04:49:57 pm »

What the hell is wrong with Hamilton? This is my problem with him. It was the first race of the season, he qualified on pole, but had a poor start. Nevertheless there are plenty of positives to take from the race, most importantly that they seem to have a car that is on par with Red Bull, yet he is miserable as sin. He is so negative.

....I wonder if it's because that Nicole Pussyfinger gal is around again. I want to like Lewis but unless he's winning he makes it difficult.

Well done Jenson !!  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

And I thought Seb Vettel drove well too. Overall it was a great race.

I watched it on BBC and really dislike Martin Brundle's successor! Drama queen!

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Frenzy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2012, 06:02:53 pm »

[/quote]

I watched it on BBC and really dislike Martin Brundle's successor! Drama queen!
[/quote]

Ben Edwards? Haven't seen the Beeb's coverage but he was a good commentator for BTCC and A1 GP so thought he had enough about him to cut the mustard as Brundle's replacement.

Looking forward to hearing Toby Moody commentating on the BTCC this season, should be funny, or terrible or both  :jumpmove:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2012, 10:23:30 pm »

Ben Edwards? Haven't seen the Beeb's coverage but he was a good commentator for BTCC and A1 GP so thought he had enough about him to cut the mustard as Brundle's replacement.

....Sorry but I can't stand his style of presenting. Not only does he seem more unfamiliar with F1 than he should be but he gets almost hysterical at the slightest sign of a possible mishap - He panics! The combination with Coulthard as lead commentator sounds very strange - I don't question Coulthard's knowledge but he's a very odd character.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Deako

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2012, 10:32:14 pm »
I think Sky have absolutely nailed the coverage. I didnt get up at 4:30 to watch everything, but did watch the entire replay from 9:30. I really cant fault it to be honest. Even something to see during the parade lap.

Offline Gtiain

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2012, 10:38:18 pm »
I think Sky have absolutely nailed the coverage. I didnt get up at 4:30 to watch everything, but did watch the entire replay from 9:30. I really cant fault it to be honest. Even something to see during the parade lap.

+1

Offline sirwiggy

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Here For A Good Time Not A Long Time
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2012, 09:16:54 am »
I think they have basically copied the BBC format and can't help feeling the presenters are carbon copies Jake, DC and EJ
BBC all the way for me!!!

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2012, 01:00:22 pm »
On the whole, thought Sky made a good job of their first GP. 7 out of 10 I say.  :happy2:

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

Offline keith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2012, 10:28:35 pm »
I thought it was good damon hill was a bit odd, half like he wasn't interested.
Big JB fan - thinks it thru where as Ham just bashes on thru he needs to learn from JB hence why he's no2 this season

Offline taff-turbo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2012, 11:11:20 pm »
as much as i want to dslike vettel i find i like him more and more the more interviews with him i see.
hopefully the maclarens ferraris (and mercs) can continue to give the redbulls a run for their money this season

watched it on sky and thought on the whole it was good  :happy2:

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2012, 11:24:15 pm »
I've always wanted to dislike him, but I just can't.  He seems to be a top bloke both on and off the track

Offline MC71

• Thank You
  • -Given: 413
  • -Receive: 427
  • Mk7 R
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113185.0.html
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2012, 07:56:05 am »
I've always wanted to dislike him, but I just can't.  He seems to be a top bloke both on and off the track

as much as i want to dslike vettel i find i like him more and more the more interviews with him i see.
hopefully the maclarens ferraris (and mercs) can continue to give the redbulls a run for their money this season

watched it on sky and thought on the whole it was good  :happy2:

Seems to be likeable and a genuine chap much like Shumacher, have tried to dislike him but I can't. His charitable work/contributions outside the public eye are very much to be  :congrats:

Build thread Stage 2+ Edition 30 ~~Clicky here~~

Offline driver rider

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2012, 09:18:13 pm »
I thought it was good damon hill was a bit odd, half like he wasn't interested.
Big JB fan - thinks it thru where as Ham just bashes on thru he needs to learn from JB hence why he's no2 this season

I think hamilton will surprise a lot of people this year.  I like JB but i think hamilton will come trumps this year.  He did look despondent after the race but I feel he fancied himself to win and was just gutted.  He is given unfair criticism for wearing his heart on his sleeve.  I like him a lot and he makes the whole spectacle more exciting.  His driving style is brilliant to watch.  I mean even in a "bad" season everyone was still talking about hamilton as much as vettel.

Lets not forget hamilton is still quicker on a flying lap and he's still young. Button's has a lot more experience than him.  Hamilton underestimated Button last year he wont make the same mistake twice.
3 Door GTI Black, Cruise Control, DSG, Factory Tints, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Highline Display, Leather, Monza II's, MFSW, Parking Sensors, Puddle Lights,  Xenons,

To be fitted....Bluetooth,DVB-T, MDI, RNS510, Stage one (opinions much appreciated)