Make a donation

Author Topic: ±±±±±± Formula 1, 2012 Season. ±±±±±  (Read 153587 times)

Offline vRS Carl

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
Re: ±±±±±± Formula 1, 2012 Season. ±±±±±
« Reply #465 on: July 31, 2012, 03:32:10 pm »
Careful Rob. You'll upset Andrew slagging off his boyfriend  :grin:

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #466 on: July 31, 2012, 03:47:15 pm »
:signLOL:

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #467 on: July 31, 2012, 03:52:17 pm »
:signLOL:

Give me some facts and I'll start listening :happy2:

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #468 on: July 31, 2012, 04:26:27 pm »
Alonso couldnt handle Hamilton nor could he establish himself as number one driver at Mclaren so left.

He's happy at ferrari because he has massa as his bitch similar to pique when he was at renault, unfortunately thats not how it works at mclaren.

Awww poor Alonso, that vid pretty much sums Alonso up. Its also not hamiltons fault he wouldnt deliberately crash so he could hand Alonso a world title (oh sorry i best not mention that) :grin: :grin: :grin:

Two time world champion but a complete cheat or have we all forgotten about the crashgate incident.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 04:29:52 pm by RobH »

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
« Reply #469 on: July 31, 2012, 05:04:49 pm »
Alonso couldnt handle Hamilton nor could he establish himself as number one driver at Mclaren so left.

He's happy at ferrari because he has massa as his bitch similar to pique when he was at renault, unfortunately thats not how it works at mclaren.

Awww poor Alonso, that vid pretty much sums Alonso up. Its also not hamiltons fault he wouldnt deliberately crash so he could hand Alonso a world title (oh sorry i best not mention that) :grin: :grin: :grin:

Two time world champion but a complete cheat or have we all forgotten about the crashgate incident.

:congrats: :notworthy:

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #470 on: July 31, 2012, 05:15:55 pm »
Lolz

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #471 on: July 31, 2012, 07:02:34 pm »
Regardless of whether some of you like or detest Ferrari, they are the ones who started Formula One many many decades ago and they have the established pedigree, such that all (99% of) drivers aspire to drive for them. Alonso fits into their family and Italian culture extremely well and I remember hearing him say a while ago that when he leaves Ferrari it will be to retire.

I'm sure that Lewis would love to be successful in a Ferrari but he has grown up (literally) with McLaren and they would have to fail him badly for him to move. Perhaps sometime in the future.

Lewis and Jenson make great team mates - They want to beat each other but they seem to be genuine friends.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #472 on: July 31, 2012, 09:41:45 pm »
Regardless of whether some of you like or detest Ferrari, they are the ones who started Formula One many many decades ago and they have the established pedigree, such that all (99% of) drivers aspire to drive for them. Alonso fits into their family and Italian culture extremely well and I remember hearing him say a while ago that when he leaves Ferrari it will be to retire.

I'm sure that Lewis would love to be successful in a Ferrari but he has grown up (literally) with McLaren and they would have to fail him badly for him to move. Perhaps sometime in the future.

Lewis and Jenson make great team mates - They want to beat each other but they seem to be genuine friends.

Where do you get this "Ferrari started Formula One"?  :confused:

I can't find anything that says it was Ferrari's sport but then again that would explain the FIA's attitude towards them.

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
« Reply #473 on: July 31, 2012, 10:30:39 pm »
I thought it came about when the FIA made the rules for a world championship (or something like that from a documentary I watched a while ago) back in the 50's or maybe earlier. But could be wrong.

Edit - Here we are, not sure how accurate it is from wikipedia :laugh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Formula_One
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:33:39 pm by vRS Carl »

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #474 on: July 31, 2012, 11:02:29 pm »
^^^^
Ferrari is the only survivor of the original Italian teams which developed what we now call F1.

Ferrari is the team with the best pedigree and track record. It's the 'Godfather'.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #475 on: July 31, 2012, 11:24:59 pm »
There you go Robin confusing fantasy and fact. Yes Ferrari were one of the originators of F1 as we now know it but you give the impression that they were the sole inventors of the sport which they clearly weren't.

Facts please not fantasy.  :confused:

Who cares if they are the oldest team I for one would bat an eyelid if they left the sport. F1 is more than just 1 team.

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #476 on: July 31, 2012, 11:27:41 pm »
Couldnt careless if ferrari developed participated in the sport from the start, i dont like there cheating, spoilt little brat of a driver Alonso :stupid:

Your right though he does fit into the italian culture of cheating just like italian football teams.

I honestly hope non of the up coming talents in Formular 1 like De resta go to ferrari and be forced to play second fiddle to gonzo and then never be taken seriously and damage their careers like Massa and Barrachelo have!!!

Hamilton would have never been the driver he was if he was forced to move over for gonzo way back in the 2007 season and if he did Alonso would more than likely still be at Mclaren with Hamilton playing second fiddle.

All imo :grin:

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=bfvph2uuppr9u6gsp88uch2n9k&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #477 on: July 31, 2012, 11:33:27 pm »
They need to scrub some of the F1 rules. Mix it up a bit, give the teams more power to use "every trick in the book" to make their cars quicker.

Offline RobH

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • Revo stg 2+
« Reply #478 on: July 31, 2012, 11:43:23 pm »
They need to scrub some of the F1 rules. Mix it up a bit, give the teams more power to use "every trick in the book" to make their cars quicker.

No because the top teams will make there cars so fast the lesser teams will look like there going backwards. If its for overtaking then yes, like the f duct for instance but this season has been very good with the current regulations. How boring was the redbull presession of the last two seasons :indifferent:

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=bfvph2uuppr9u6gsp88uch2n9k&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #479 on: July 31, 2012, 11:47:09 pm »
Well in that case then... give everyone the same IDENTICAL car....

They need to do something cos its boring. So little to do with racing and more to do with pit stops balls ups and drive through penalties etc etc