All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Is this you TC?

<< < (11/17) > >>

RedRobin:
^^^^
I agree :drinking: - The GTI/Ed30 and R32 are sister cars and neither is 'better' than the other - They are each slightly different versions of an excellent car and we each buy whichever suits our individual needs and desires.

Willy-waving is such a waste of time. :rolleye:

08micsta:

--- Quote ---I never said the gti or ed30 are lesser models either, far from it, they just offer something different. The GT is a lesser model, its supposed to be hence the lack of the 'i' after gt.
--- End quote ---

 :angry015:

Thats absolute tosh. Thats like saying a R8 is less of a vehicle because it doesnt have the "S" part from RS4. . . .

I hope you dont believe what you just said... All things considered I do believe a R32 was beaten by a 1.4TSI or whateva its called. You should be the last to judge all things considered.

Mike

Top Cat:

T88OMM:
I have a feeling this is going to be a classic thread  :grin:


--- Quote from: Top Cat on May 08, 2009, 09:43:08 am ---

--- End quote ---

RedRobin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version