All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Is this you TC?
RedRobin:
^^^^
Absolutely brilliant YouTube vid, Tom, and also great mediation :happy2:
Phil Mcavity:
Forum gold!
:indifferent:
Jules86:
Sorry just got back from work :happy2:
The GT is a lesser model, its the lower model of the same platform. The R32 is the flagship golf and the standard golf with the smallest engine is the lowest model.
Its like comparing a 318i sport to an M3, not like a porsche to a veyron or an R8 to an RS4, there completely different models.
--- Quote ---Skip forward to today and the premium Golf is no longer marked out by the letters ‘GTI’. It’s now the R32 that tops the range
--- End quote ---
from
http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evolongtermtests/209306/volkswagen_golf_r32.html
Apologies for the juvenile remarks, was offending the guy by joking about his car which was well out of order!
08micsta:
I feel like I have stepped back into Preschool.... No wait... Its like being in a all boys hostel again... You know? Where teens wave their willy's around trying to be better when they are all the same...
This is my last comment on this thread. I have always noticed a bridge between the .:R peeps and the GTi peeps... I come from an unbiased opinion. I feel my stand point is valid.
No wonder the world doesnt work. BTW. Well out of order doesnt work when you do it over and over again. Dont retaliate to this as Im not going to reply.
Mike
Jules86:
--- Quote from: 08micsta on May 08, 2009, 09:02:49 pm ---I feel like I have stepped back into Preschool.... No wait... Its like being in a all boys hostel again... You know? Where teens wave their willy's around trying to be better when they are all the same...
This is my last comment on this thread. I have always noticed a bridge between the .:R peeps and the GTi peeps... I come from an unbiased opinion. I feel my stand point is valid.
No wonder the world doesnt work. BTW. Well out of order doesnt work when you do it over and over again. Dont retaliate to this as Im not going to reply.
Mike
--- End quote ---
You seem to have a big issue with R32 owners, or something bad happened to you in the 'boys hostel' :confused:? I didnt say the gti or ed30 were lesser models, they are not, they all offer something different. The GT is a lesser model and the car under that is its lesser model.
I also didnt do it over and over again, i dont know anything about lesser models (they dont interest me) the only negative was 'i would rather walk'.
I and other r32 (and S3) owners get on fine with GTI and Ed30 owners on both this forum and the golfgtiforum, seems to be just you with the problem mate which is a shame.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version