All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Quick question for Redrobin

<< < (5/5)

Norbreck21a:
There's a set on German Ebay I'm watching at the moment Buy it Now €279 (approx £247.00). I hope they are the same ones we are talking about ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Original-VW-Golf-5-V-LED-Heckleuchten-Rueckleuchten-NEU_W0QQitemZ120414537760QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutoteile_Zubeh%C3%B6r?hash=item120414537760&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

I'd pay that but not £400 (that's just too steep)  :surprised:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Norbreck21a on May 07, 2009, 07:36:14 pm ---
There's a set on German Ebay I'm watching at the moment Buy it Now €279 (approx £247.00). I hope they are the same ones we are talking about ?


--- End quote ---

....They look like the genuine article. You could always ask the seller to tell you the part # and manufacturer to check if it matches the label I posted in my Review.

I paid VWSpeed about £250 a while ago IIRC.

Good Luck! :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version