All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Quick question for Redrobin
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: Norbreck21a on May 07, 2009, 12:11:32 pm ---You know, I was just sat here thinking guys.
When I purchased the Golf, I said to the wife, I want a top spec one, with all the toys, on the promise that if I managed to find a car fully loaded, then I wouldn't need to spend anymore money....how wrong was I ?
I spent the last 3 years constantly adding bits here and there. Not huge amounts of money at a time (certainly not like some of the guys on here), but constant. Started with Sat Nav, then the Alloy pedals, the exterior styling, new badges, GTI Steering Wheel (adding the MFSW) etc etc....
What is it with Dubs, that you just can't stop modding ? :laugh:
--- End quote ---
^ You simply should not have joined this forum!
There's a longstanding tradition of modding VeeDubs going back decades. Resistance is futile!! : -
cmdrfire:
LED taillights improve visibility, awareness, and safety. They also have a lifespan far longer than that of filament bulbs, and, as there are more elements, less chance of a failure adversly affecting safety.
...they also look the cool :jumpmove:
Insofar as swapping the inner elements around, it's easy and takes about half an hour with a glue gun/plastic welder and a sharp knife.
Top Cat:
Its good that you like them Norbreck because you are going to lay an egg when you see the current price. The only place i have seen them for sale is on Ebay and they where £ 400 :chicken:
tony_danza:
FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS!!
I'm bringing a load back with me, if that's the going rate!!
RedRobin:
....
I've now written and posted a Review : -
Linky : - Review - LED Tail Lights....
Now £400 !!!!?? - Just as well I wrote that prices were currently unreliable due to exchange rates!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version