All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Reliability of our MKV's

<< < (8/9) > >>

illyun:

--- Quote from: Norbreck21a on May 08, 2009, 04:00:11 pm ---Ha ha, slightly off topic, but I can't help noticing how busy Very Cherry has been with the banners  :laugh:

--- End quote ---


And have you seen the spelling on yours?   :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

chip20:
Hi.I have owned my 06 plate gti for a year and not had a problem with it.I have always owned new minis up untill 2007 and i was never away from the dealer!My last cooper s had to be bought back off me it had that many faults! :sad:

Norbreck21a:

--- Quote from: illyun on May 08, 2009, 09:36:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: Norbreck21a on May 08, 2009, 04:00:11 pm ---Ha ha, slightly off topic, but I can't help noticing how busy Very Cherry has been with the banners  :laugh:

--- End quote ---


And have you seen the spelling on yours?   :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

--- End quote ---

Ha ha, hadn't noticed that until now  :signLOL:

I'll have a word with VC and see if he can change it.

illyun:

--- Quote from: Norbreck21a on May 08, 2009, 10:20:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: illyun on May 08, 2009, 09:36:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: Norbreck21a on May 08, 2009, 04:00:11 pm ---Ha ha, slightly off topic, but I can't help noticing how busy Very Cherry has been with the banners  :laugh:

--- End quote ---


And have you seen the spelling on yours?   :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

--- End quote ---

Ha ha, hadn't noticed that until now  :signLOL:

I'll have a word with VC and see if he can change it.

--- End quote ---

 :happy2:

NEWEY:
10,200 miles and not a problem. as for the mk2 thats only broke down about 4 times in its life time (one of them was yesterday when the clutch cable went)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version