All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

ED30 price advice please!

<< < (7/18) > >>

true-blue:
Replacing a black manual 56 plate Gti that I've only had 6 weeks.

I'll try £13,500 and see where we go.

Usual seller stuff on the phone though,..... people queing up to buy it, had an offer for £13,000 and for £13,500 then full asking price but the bloke backed out.... etc, etc.

Even if I can get it down to £13,750 I'd be happy I think as it seems to offer decent spec for the money and has been serviced properly and was bought from new by the current and only owner.

celica:
why are you replacing a 56 plate gti you've only had for 6weeks?
what spec does your gti have?

true-blue:
Because I feel like I should have bought an ED30 in the first place, ...... I've  managed to sell my Gti for a small profit (listed it on Ebay to see what would happen), I really regret buying Black and despite my un-certainty over DSG I think with paddles it'll be a lot more fun than just the stick.

celica:
have you tried the ed30, what's it like over a gti?

Phil Mcavity:
Sounds like a Bargain, good history. Say will you accept 13500, if he says no then go halfway at 13750. Even still with the spec and history, thats a bit of a steal my friend. Good luck. she will look gorgeous when all polished. :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version