All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

ED30 price advice please!

<< < (8/18) > >>

true-blue:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on May 12, 2009, 03:50:03 pm ---Sounds like a Bargain, good history. Say will you accept 13500, if he says no then go halfway at 13750. Even still with the spec and history, thats a bit of a steal my friend. Good luck. she will look gorgeous when all polished. :wink:

--- End quote ---





I think so, off to see it tomorrow evening so hopefully it'll be as clean as it appears in the pic's and I can put down a deposit..... then repeat the journey all over again on sunday  :evilgrin:

true-blue:
Feeling more confident about this car now, just spoken to the chap again. This is his wife's car / the family car. He's taking his 'Japanese' car to japfest at castle coombe on Saturday, forgot to ask what it was but something serious I think. Will investigate tomorrow.

I get the impression that the car has been properly looked after and the chap is a closet petrolhead  :grin: 

Phil Mcavity:
If you want to see what a  5dr Red edition 30 shines up like , have a look at my wagon , from reply 24 for some pics  :wink:

true-blue:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on May 12, 2009, 05:45:57 pm ---If you want to see what a  5dr Red edition 30 shines up like , have a look at my wagon , from reply 24 for some pics  :wink:

--- End quote ---


Very, very nice.......  I'll have to get the elbow grease out when I get mine, just hope it's as nice as it looks in the pic's he's sent me - hate being disappointed  :scared:

Phil Mcavity:
For true-Blue

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=266.15

reply 24 onward. :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version