All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

ED30 price advice please!

<< < (15/18) > >>

true-blue:
Going by train to pick it up and the wife's coming with me, can relax then and really enjoy the drive home  8)


Hopefully I'll sleep ok  :sleepy:

Moschops:
Wahey...one more sleep... :driver:

true-blue:

--- Quote from: Moschops on May 15, 2009, 08:20:29 pm ---Wahey...one more sleep... :driver:

--- End quote ---


I wish, not collecting till Sunday ..... My Gti goes tomorrow and although it's one of the best cars I've owned it also now holds the record for shortest period of time I've owned a car.

..........the pull of the ED30 was just TOO strong.

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: true-blue on May 15, 2009, 09:05:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: Moschops on May 15, 2009, 08:20:29 pm ---Wahey...one more sleep... :driver:

--- End quote ---


I wish, not collecting till Sunday ..... My Gti goes tomorrow and although it's one of the best cars I've owned it also now holds the record for shortest period of time I've owned a car.

..........the pull of the ED30 was just TOO strong.

--- End quote ---
Does it beat my record of spending 21995 for my GTi, and selling 3 weeks later??  :laugh:

celica:
how was the drive compared to the gti?

if you don't mind me asking, how are you exchanging £. or you going armed with notes, bankers draft, online payment before etc.?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version