All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Rear wiper replacement

<< < (3/3)

neg:
I have had this on mine in the past, replaced under warranty fortunately.

TomB:

--- Quote from: bacillus on May 17, 2009, 04:27:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: TomB on May 12, 2009, 04:27:56 pm ---I swapped my inner lights the other day, I found that from the bottom was the best place to start when removing and at the top when putting it back on.  Don't forget to remove the 2 screws in the grab handles.

--- End quote ---

Why did you remove the entire trim as you should be able to change those lights just using the pop out pieces of trim at the sides.

--- End quote ---

There's one bolt thats pretty tough to get at through the access panels, it was a lot easier to take the trim off than struggle with a spanner then lose the nut behind the trim!

Looks like the trim is coming off again then, I have the same issues with my wiper  :sad:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version