All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Just had the GIAC DSG software fitted!!!

<< < (3/16) > >>

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: neg on May 15, 2009, 07:25:11 pm ---It'll be like a group buy - tickets numbers

1.neg  :laugh:

I have also decided, John you have to much spare cash  :wink:

--- End quote ---

 :signLOL:


--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on May 15, 2009, 07:27:16 pm ---1.neg 
2. Phil and Brown paper Bag :signLOL:

--- End quote ---

 :signLOL:

You two crack me up :grin: The missis just asked me what I'm laughing at

Aparoon:
Sounds very good mate, i am very tempted by this but am concerned about warranty if there was to be a fault with the dsg  :scared:

Hurdy:
Mine car is 2yrs and 2 months old, but I probably invalidated the warranty in the first six months with what has gone on the car.

I was always going to modify my car and so the warranty was of little concern to me from the offset. Once I'd had the car a few months and it was all running fine with the small niggles sorted by VW, I just set about the car and didn't worry about the warranty at all. If you are worried about the car's warranty then you do need to seriously think before modifying :smiley:

Greeners:
Can this be done on a car thats not remapped John?  :chicken:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on May 15, 2009, 07:58:22 pm ---Can this be done on a car thats not remapped John?  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

Yes, I asked this at the time and they can do a modified map for OEM stock customers too. All they would have to do is ensure the engine limiter is higher than the GIAC DSG limiter :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version