All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Just had the GIAC DSG software fitted!!!

<< < (4/16) > >>

SteveP:
Damn you John, Damn You  :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

Poppa Dom:
What's the cost John?

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: DomT on May 15, 2009, 08:16:31 pm ---What's the cost John?

--- End quote ---

I got a discount where I went as I had to pop back a few times (10%), £399 is the price normally (although it says £450 in the listings), but if you ask I'm sure you'll sort a small discount for asking wherever you go. :happy2:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: SteveP on May 15, 2009, 08:15:04 pm ---Damn you John, Damn You  :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

--- End quote ---

 :evilgrin: :innocent:

GTIjames:
glad u got it sorted mate,was a pain to get installed for me.. have been rather impressed so far though seen 110 in 3rd been out every night this week testing  :evilgrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version