All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Just had the GIAC DSG software fitted!!!

<< < (7/16) > >>

Hurdy:
Cheers Ben :happy2:

I think I will be able to get down into the 12's with the Quaife I've ordered and some R888's in tow :jumping:

+

Phoning up tomorrow to get a proper CAI  :wink: and to enquire about a decat for the Milly :evilgrin:

GTI international should be interesting in the MKV category this year :innocent:

Sunglasses Ron:
You still on the slope then mate?  :signLOL: Look forward to seeing the old girl running at Brunters mate, especially with those new additions. What CAI you looking at EVOMS, Dbilas?

Hurdy:
Definitely still on the slope :laugh: I seem to have hit a steep bit at the moment :wink:

I've gone for the EVOMS CAI. Just had confirmation that it should be arriving tomorrow. Ordered with the dry filter,sock and heatshield - so no MAF issues like the oiled filters can sometimes have :happy2:

Just put the Carbonio in the "For Sale" section. :smiley:

Sunglasses Ron:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 18, 2009, 11:14:23 am ---Definitely still on the slope :laugh: I seem to have hit a steep bit at the moment :wink:

I've gone for the EVOMS CAI. Just had confirmation that it should be arriving tomorrow. Ordered with the dry filter,sock and heatshield - so no MAF issues like the oiled filters can sometimes have :happy2:

Just put the Carbonio in the "For Sale" section. :smiley:

--- End quote ---
Nice one pal.. Get ready for Darth Vader then..  :wink:

Hurdy:
I just hope it drowns out the sound of Leif GARRETT nearby on the 1/4 mile :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version