All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Just had the GIAC DSG software fitted!!!

<< < (14/16) > >>

SteveP:
^^^ Sorry you won't find any of those types of video's posted on our site  :smiley:

If you want to see a tuned DSG in action then pop along to one of our meets and I am sure one of our many members will be happy to oblige  :driver:

Hurdy:
Hi Fraindog and welcome to the forum. :smiley:

There are several US posting on You Tube with the DSG. These are shots of the HPA and GIAC DSG remaps and mainly concentrate on the rev counter. One or two do show the speedo as well.

Suffice to say that the DSG remap is well worth it for the money if you have a modified Edition 30. The benefits for the standard K03 turbo'd GTI are less pronounced, but still give you swifter shifts. 8)

NeilM:
I was at Regal Autosport yesterday for the Giac DSG software, and I've gotta say if you have a DSG with a remap this should be the first thing you should be spending your money on (you need the map to get 7000rpm+), Hurdy is 100% right, I cant think of a better way to improve the cars performance for the money.

Looking forward to getting deep into the red on the next trackday and some sprints at Brunters, see you there John, side by side???  :happy2:

Neil



 

Hurdy:
Excellent Neil,

Great to see someone who can at last echo my sentiments on the DSG remap.

Last one down the strip pays for the Hobnobs Neil :grin:

NeilM:
I will be bringing my spare leg  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version