All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Just had the GIAC DSG software fitted!!!
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: NeilM on May 28, 2009, 11:45:33 am ---
I was at Regal Autosport yesterday for the Giac DSG software, and I've gotta say if you have a DSG with a remap this should be the first thing you should be spending your money on (you need the map to get 7000rpm+), Hurdy is 100% right, I cant think of a better way to improve the cars performance for the money.
Neil
--- End quote ---
....Funny, I think the same after every mod I do!
Hurdy:
--- Quote from: NeilM on May 28, 2009, 12:01:34 pm ---I will be bringing my spare leg :laugh:
--- End quote ---
Well it worked pretty effectively last time around :happy2:
Phil Mcavity:
--- Quote from: Hurdy on May 28, 2009, 10:47:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: NeilM on May 28, 2009, 12:01:34 pm ---I will be bringing my spare leg :laugh:
--- End quote ---
Well it worked pretty effectively last time around :happy2:
--- End quote ---
No john , thats to belt you over the head with :wink:
Sunglasses Ron:
Neil that sig pic is quality mate.. :happy2: Proper loving that :grin:
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on May 30, 2009, 12:27:10 am ---
Neil that sig pic is quality mate.. :happy2: Proper loving that :grin:
--- End quote ---
....Me too. It's perfect. Great concept but I feel it looks unfinished in that the figure and VW wheelchair outlines need filling. Would you like me to do something with it and PM you for your approval, Neil?
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version