All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
front bumper honeycomb
WILLZIE:
I use a website called photobucket. Open up an account and just load up photos. Give it a go!!!
But when you want to put pics in your threads-copy and paste the IMG code into your thread/reply/new topic.
Theres 3 other codes aslo, but if you want a signiture pic, again its the IMG code, and if you want an Avatar its the Direct link code. ( the avatars sometimes dont load up tho for me on the Gti.co.uk site)
............Hope that helps!?
nads1_uk:
Here's my grills - hopefully this works!!
I don't mind the look too much it's just the pattern is strange
Nads
vwrascal:
never seen grills like that before, Im guessing previuos owner has tried to dremmel them out to look like open fog grills?? :confused: :chicken:
WhiteGTI:
I think these were fitted to very early GTI's ...
If you look at this very early press material of the GTI, you can spot your grilles in a couple of the photos
http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/downloads/Golf_GTI_230807.pdf
:happy2:
Edition30:
Possibly for cooling? :ashamed:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version