All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

look what I bought

<< < (3/4) > >>

mortygttdi:
Hi Shuan where did you get the updates from?

edit:  shaun im getting a v3 disk tomoz so if you could send me the firmware file and abit of an how to update it that would be great,  going to do the speed cam thing aswell seen as though ive been a member on pocketgpsworld for some time I can get the speedcam location file.

Darren

darren.mortimer@ntlworld.com

pazz:

--- Quote from: mortygttdi on May 19, 2009, 03:33:57 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Are you running paddle shifters with a manual???

I was meant to be waiting for a Version B, but from what I've been reading on vwnavi, there's not much difference. All the stuff that works with version B also seems to work with version A.

mortygttdi:
well spotted Pazz I got the mfsw off of a user on here, the wheel had the paddles on but taking them off which ive tried leaves big holes in the back.

vwrascal:
Nice Mod, looks great :happy2:

182_blue:

--- Quote from: mortygttdi on May 19, 2009, 07:31:13 pm ---Hi Shuan where did you get the updates from?

edit:  shaun im getting a v3 disk tomoz so if you could send me the firmware file and abit of an how to update it that would be great,  going to do the speed cam thing aswell seen as though ive been a member on pocketgpsworld for some time I can get the speedcam location file.

Darren

darren.mortimer@ntlworld.com

--- End quote ---

guide here

http://www.my-gti.com/497/volkswagen-rns-510-firmware-upgrade-to-version-1100

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version