All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

S3 Swop for New GTI. Should I?

<< < (4/6) > >>

andytran:

--- Quote from: Edition30 on May 20, 2009, 07:59:39 pm ---

At least give it a year to let VW iron out any faults if any with the new GTI and release better models!



--- End quote ---

Do you think? I thought they would need about 3 weeks to iron out any issues, as looking at the brochure, the MK6 is virtually identical to the MK5, apart from the fact that is not as good looking!!

I for one will be keeping my Mk5. No salesman could convince me to part with £7k ++ for a car that is virtually identical to the one I have!

Andy

T88OMM:
Definately keep the S3 John, like others say getting into a new GTI would be a step down.  :happy2:

Hurdy:
I think the Jury is in on this one.

KEEP THE S3 OR WE COME ROUND YOURS AND SLAP YOU TILL YOU COME TO YOUR SENSES!!!!!!

 :signLOL:

OJZ 3127:
Def keep the S3 mate  :happy2:

vRStu:
Surely you'd lose a packet on the S3, rrp is what £27k plus any options.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version