All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
S3 Swop for New GTI. Should I?
Alexander:
hmm this is how I look at it:
Short term: you would have a pretty rare car with only a handful of them on the road which would be pretty cool
Long term: more will appear on the roads and you will wish you had a KO4 under the hood and regret swapping the S3
So I would keep the S3
Alex
winrya:
Both cool cars but I'd take the extra power and 4 wd :happy2:
Jules86:
Crazy! Would be a huge step down imo!
hufcforpromotion:
Thanks for all your thoughts guys! I have just had a blast in the S3 along the forrest road and got all 4 wheels off the ground! :laugh: I recon if it was not for the 4 wheel drive I would of put it in the ditch! I didn't realise how fast I was going! I wonder how the new GTI would of coped in the same situation!
I will be keeping the S3 for now until something better somes about! I just need to treat it to Tom's wheels!
Leeds s3:
remap, evoms and miltek!!!!! if you think the standard car is quick this will transform it
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version