All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Tips for fitting lowered springs, updated with pics

<< < (3/7) > >>

joesgti:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on May 21, 2009, 09:20:17 am ---Tell you what Gaz I will come and do it for you and you can make the brew's  :grin: :grin:

--- End quote ---

+1  :grin: :grin: :laugh:

Greeners:
Get Ed China to do it!  :laugh:

T88OMM:
Z :A:
--- Quote from: Greenouse on May 21, 2009, 09:34:49 am ---Get Ed China to do it!  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Can't do that. Gaz will sh*t himself he's twice the size of him   :grin:

gazbutS3:

--- Quote from: T88OMM on May 21, 2009, 09:20:17 am ---Tell you what Gaz I will come and do it for you and you can make the brew's  :grin: :grin:

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't trust you workin on a shopping trolley Tom


--- Quote from: T88OMM on May 21, 2009, 10:12:57 am ---Z :A:
--- Quote from: Greenouse on May 21, 2009, 09:34:49 am ---Get Ed China to do it!  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Can't do that. Gaz will sh*t himself he's twice the size of him   :grin:

--- End quote ---

most people are Tom :laugh:

T88OMM:
I was waiting for that reply  :grin: :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version