All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Mk6 GTI Test Drive
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: illyun on May 27, 2009, 12:47:04 am ---
--- Quote from: Top Cat on May 26, 2009, 06:52:10 pm ---Wrong forum. :innocent: http://mk6.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/
--- End quote ---
Sorry :embarrassed: I thought it would be of interest to Mk5 owners who might want to buy a Mk6 GTI... I think a lot of them would miss the review of it was posted there as its not that active at the moment, though I'm sure that will change with more owners in the future.
--- End quote ---
....I suggest you post it in the Mk6 forum with a direct link from here and lock this thread.
The Mk6 forum won't become more active if we keep on posting Mk6 stuff in here.
Or, I guess that alternatively a Moderator could move this thread.
I think it's very valid that Mk5 owners are interested and that's why I suggest a locked link from here so it's flagged here but discussion can only happen there.
:happy2:
Top Cat:
Spot on Robin. :happy2:
The best way to start building the new site is to post the review in there and just link it in on this site, that way it sends people across to have a look. :smiley:
We have deliberately separated the 2 forums rather than have a Mk6 section in here to avoid most of the future, them and us type scenarios which undoubtedly occur as new Mks come onto the market.
A sexy neighbor rather than a jealous sibling. :innocent:
SteveP:
^^ And because they are seperate forum's we can't move threads between them :fighting2:
Gene Hunt:
My local dealer has one in.Just had a quick look as it's outside,it's raining & there are no plates on it. Not bad looks better in the flesh. It's in silver,full leather & the ''new''monza alloys.Looks like it might have the sat nav unit as well.Only thing that really strikes me is the new steering wheel ,they look mint. :drool: :happy2:
illyun:
Moved to the Mk6 forum - http://mk6.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=37.0
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version