All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

do you Wave/Salute/Flash you lights when.......

<< < (3/4) > >>

Jules86:

--- Quote from: Rich on May 31, 2009, 10:43:07 am ---My dad has a Porsche 911 - all the 911 salute each other - just we never salute the copy's e.g Boxster and Cayman.


Quite funny really - sometimes they salute up to us, but 911 owners never salute back. :signLOL:


The true porsche is the 911 - owning a Boxster or Cayman proves you can afford a 911 and is a cheap way of saying i own a Porsche.




--- End quote ---

Most pathetic thing i have ever heard.
The cayman is actually a better car (platform) than the 911 and is given higher reviews than all but the RS 911 in most i have seen. I would have a cayman s over most 911's to be honest, only the GT2/3 RS, Turbo and Carrera 2S are true 911's the rest are for people to buy to say ''i own a porsche''  :wink:

The boxster is one of the best sports cars on the road, i would proudly own one. Amazing noise, feedback, handling, quality and power  8)

Which one would you say is the better car?

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/899745.htm

or

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/935012.htm

Oh and to the OP, i get admirational nods off GTI owners and R32 owners alike. Im more of a subtle nodder than a full on psycho waver  :laugh:

Steve82:
I wave or flash the lights when I'm in my mk1 when I see another mk1 but wouldn't do it in the Mk5, as said before they are a bit too common.

RedRobin:
....

When I was driving around in the S4 I found myself waving at GTI's out of habit but then remembering I wasn't in one! No wonder no-one waved back!

cuzmk5:
it seems people wave when u r in older dubs. i only get people waving when im in my mk 1, never in the mk5. its mostly people in campers, mk1 or mk2 golfs.

Jules86:
R32's wave at each other, they are a bit rarer though.

What are ED30 owners like?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version