All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Where can i get projector style fogs?

<< < (3/4) > >>

tom619:
can projector fogs be retro fitted at all?

Cooper:
Yeah I think it's a straight swap, someone correct me if I'm wrong, as long as you get the wires to go with the projector fogs as the bulbs are different, all part no's are shown in this post:


--- Quote from: mortygttdi on June 02, 2009, 03:52:23 pm ---if you buy the projector ones you will need the loom plugs aswell cos they are a different bulb fitment H11 I think.  I bought a gti grill set from someone on another forum and it included the early projector fogs but needed the different plugs,  good tip all vw tourans still have the projector fogs so the part numbers for the fogs are left:1T0 941 699  right 1T0 941 700 the plugs part number are 3D0 941 165 A you need 2 of these. 

Hope that helps

Darren

--- End quote ---

RedRobin:
....

They're plug 'n play. My oem fogs just have female sockets for plugs on the car's wiring.

mortygttdi:
RR yours will be P&P but for any one having the H4B's then they'll have to change the plugs to suit the H11 projector bulbs.

Darren

tom619:
well i wont be swapping for these i'll be fitting these as my golf doesnt have fogs! any ideas on that subject while im here?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version