All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Where can i get projector style fogs?

<< < (2/4) > >>

joesgti:
i have projector ones on my 05 gti  :smiley:

(also have an aerial in my back window instead of on the roof  :party:)

RedRobin:
....

I've got a pair for sale off my 05 GTI when I replaced them with LED DRL's, but I haven't advertised them.

I could bring them on Saturday to SC meet.

joesgti:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 02, 2009, 04:58:24 pm ---....

I've got a pair for sale off my 05 GTI when I replaced them with LED DRL's, but I haven't advertised them.

I could bring them on Saturday to SC meet.

--- End quote ---

you need a price  :signIWS:

RedRobin:
^^^^
Yes, I know, Joe - I was just checking part #'s and mine match.

Price will be told to anyone who PM's an interest.

winrya:
Hey, just taken some pic's so you can see the difference





Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version