All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Fuel Pumps...
Hedge:
--- Quote from: bacillus on June 06, 2009, 11:18:40 pm ---I wonder if anyone actually knows if the stroke volume with each of these uprated pumps are identical or not
--- End quote ---
The Autotech internals I have looked at displace a larger volume than standard, thats how the pressure is increased.
chungster:
is anyone still selling the autotech HPFP option in the uk??
bacillus:
iirc JBS Auto Designs does the AT pump kit.
http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk/index.html
RedRobin:
.....
Any particular reason why you need a HPFP, PennilessPops?
CocoPops:
Yes...
I want more power of course.
I want to run an intake (for sound as much as anything else) and therefore don't want to run the risk of running lean if the ecu demands more fuel based on the increased air intake and the pump can't provide etc.
Simples :D
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version