All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

What MPG are you getting?

<< < (3/5) > >>

Hurdy:
2.0tfsi DSG

about 33mpg on a motorway run

about 18-20 when spiritedly driving - I've seen as low as 9.5mpg when at Donington :evilgrin:

average overall about 25mpg. :smiley:

em2evol:
Mine averages about 27mpg, 15 mile journey to work along country roads and A roads with Revo stage 1... I can only recall one time it actually got above 30!   :embarrassed:

TomB:
Since I've had it, 14mpg around town and around 25mpg combined.

The highest I've ever seen is 33.

matsu:
gti dsg.... got 37 both ways on route to mates on sunday on m25 essex to surrey

ten min drive to work = 25/7mph

put me toe down with new map and 22 ooops :evilgrin:

as the advert says... am loving it!!
matsu

NEWEY:
on the motorway i get around 37mpg (although thats sticking to 65-70), round town anything from 25-27mpg. thats with the aps stage 2 map and TBE milltek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version