All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Lead us not into temptation.......

<< < (3/7) > >>

TomB:
There's only one car I want at the minute - the Scirocco R20.

I'm jobless at the minute so there's no way I could afford one, but when I see a Rocco on the road, I fall in love again!

john_o:
no matter how good / nice or special our cars are , inevitably they become 'familiar' so we look to change.
thats why we mod it makes them change over time so they arent so familiar.
Lots of cars out there Id love to try but the current situation precludes that.
Im happy with what Ive got but that doesnt mean it doesnt need some extras  :wink:

stealthwolf:
I thought about buying a second-hand Porsche or Beemer but they're too...common!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Aparoon:

--- Quote from: DavyP on June 11, 2009, 12:07:51 pm ---
Was sitting outside a while ago looking at my ED30, it was nice and sunny, I'd washed and waxed it yesterday, have to say its looking fantastic.  I guess it dawned on me I'm lucky to have such a nice car.

How-ever, I always seem to find myself looking at other cars, thinking of changing, don't know why, something I've always done I guess.

Is it just me or does anyone else live like that, always looking for more, never contented.  Maybe I need to meditate or take tablets, or be thankful for what I have? :confused:

--- End quote ---

I am exactly the same. I had a white mk2 that i loved and spent a fortune on, i then got a mk4 1.8t that i again spent a fortune on and thought i was lucky to have that .
 I remember looking at ed30s when they first come out thinking i would do anything to own one and now i have one! I look at it all the time and think what i could swap it for or what else i coud/should have bought and just dont appreciate how awesome it is  :happy2:

Jules86:
All the time. Im looking at an audi RS4 avant next. I could get an M3 but the running costs are not worth it for a little bit more speed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version