Make a donation

Author Topic: AKS Tuning  (Read 2046 times)

keendean

AKS Tuning
« on: September 24, 2012, 08:36:43 am »
Just a big Thanks to Alex at AKS tuning.  Very happy with his workmanship, and attention to detail. Even at the end of the day on a Saturday, was still as methodical and precise as the 8AM we started at, and he took the car for a test drive at the end of the day.  I drive a long way, so need to trust a garage who can complete the job exactly right first time, as I want to get home.  Very friendly and honest chap, and I has given some advice on some tuning mods, and has saved me money. So a big thumbs up and a refreshing change, after owning tuned/modified cars for the last 16 years, and now have a garage that is good value for money, and that I trust with my car  :driver:  :happy2: :happy2:

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
Re: AKS Tuning
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 09:35:44 am »
Just a big Thanks to Alex at AKS tuning.  Very happy with his workmanship, and attention to detail. Even at the end of the day on a Saturday, was still as methodical and precise as the 8AM we started at, and he took the car for a test drive at the end of the day.  I drive a long way, so need to trust a garage who can complete the job exactly right first time, as I want to get home.  Very friendly and honest chap, and I has given some advice on some tuning mods, and has saved me money. So a big thumbs up and a refreshing change, after owning tuned/modified cars for the last 16 years, and now have a garage that is good value for money, and that I trust with my car  :driver:  :happy2: :happy2:

I and am sure quite a few others can echoe Deans thoughts and feelings!  Top tuner, propper attention to detail and makes the effort to save us a few pennies on GBs and deals

Hopefully Alex will be happy to come along to Bedford Autodrome when I test the car :driver:

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 11:01:55 am »
Alex is awesome but he needs a hot secretary to answer his PMs and entertain me whilst I'm there.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 11:14:05 am »
Alex is awesome but he needs a hot secretary to answer his PMs and entertain me whilst I'm there.

My running shorts are like hot pants and I need to earn some extra cash at weekends, I wonder if Alex pays travel expenses haha.  Would only really work if Aks has some lady customers  :grin:

h4rdy

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 12:31:41 pm »

I and am sure quite a few others can echoe Deans thoughts and feelings!  Top tuner, propper attention to detail and makes the effort to save us a few pennies on GBs and deals

Hopefully Alex will be happy to come along to Bedford Autodrome when I test the car :driver:

Up against the blue devil Mike?

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 12:33:58 pm »

Be out of my depth there I think J, I thought more along the lines of giving me his thoughts on my setup  :driver:

Offline Thor

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 08:29:33 pm »
Big thanks to Alex from me too, had H&R Springs, Superpro Anti lift, alignment adjusted and revised Revo update today oh and a handbrake adjustment . Absolutely fantastic, found a whole new level of love for the car  :love:.  Thanks Alex.   :congrats: :congrats:
Gone but not forgotten - Edition 30 No.2239
                                     Mk6 GTI