All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
A short Love affair but ED30 must go.
CarrG:
Congrats Mate. Some things have just got to be done you can always buy again when the little ones are more grown up. I was lucky enough to keep my cars when the little ones arrived as i bought us a sensible family car. Touran is a good option tho; they drive really well, have plenty of poke and still look fairly cool.
no golf clubs at all:
Yep...when my wee one came along we had to get a Renault Scenic! lol...terrible car, but the cubby holes and the flexibility were wonderful.....we used it not only to pack in loads of all that plastic crap and paraphenalia that babies bring with them, but also we move house using it (well apart from the BIG stuff).
Glad I am now past all that now... :drinking: :jumpmove: :jumpmove:
.....I hope..... :jumping:
true-blue:
Let me see what happens with the Wife's A4 cabby first because if there's anyway I can keep the 30 I will.
It seems the Cabby 'might' be worth a bit more than I thought based on asking prices on ebay and autotrader. I wouldn't want to commit myself to a trade for a Gti until I know what the Audi sells for. If the Audi doesn't fetch as much as I need then I'll happily px to a Gti and a 3dr would be fine as we'd have a van for family use.
:smiley:
Gene Hunt:
16 years ago we managed with 2 kids & an Opel Manta coupe :jumpmove: :happy2:.
true-blue:
--- Quote from: Gene Hunt on June 12, 2009, 07:27:01 pm ---16 years ago we managed with 2 kids & an Opel Manta coupe :jumpmove: :happy2:.
--- End quote ---
Yes but like I said before, we like to go camping down in Devon and Cornwall for long weekends during the summer.
So with two children under two, a big tent, all our other camping equipment, pushchair(s) etc, etc, etc...... the golf just isn't going to be big enough :sad:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version