All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Today Ize mostly be distracted

<< < (4/6) > >>

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: mixit on June 13, 2009, 10:34:14 am ---
I'm not able to make "Inters" on the Sunday due to family comitments but now I'm even considering shutting the shop on the Saturday so I can not only meet you guys but get "Hands on" with some of this stuff. I'm hooked  :ashamed:

--- End quote ---

....We haven't actually met (have we!!??), so you must try and come and get your fix of what mods are available.



^ You should be able to guess which of the team is me :happy2:

mixit:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 13, 2009, 10:47:26 am ---
^ You should be able to guess which of the team is me :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, you're the one hiding the fact you're over excited.   :grin:

Greeners:
You do realise if you come along to Inters there will be no turning back!  :driver: :grin:

mixit:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 13, 2009, 11:15:25 am ---You do realise if you come along to Inters there will be no turning back!  :driver: :grin:

--- End quote ---

Thing is Nath, Iv'e been in denial for the last few months since joining the forum. Kept telling myself "Been there, done that"  :rolleye: I went to every GTi International from the first at Knebworth in 1989 right up until the last one at TRL and the move to Suffolk. I had my MkII tuned and fettled at GTi Engeneering at Silversone, fitted Jetex exhausts, bigger wheels, K&N elements and all sorts of mods for all 3 MkII's and my Mk1. Iv'e been telling myself that I'm over the modding part of my life and I really don't need to get involved... Bluefin has just changed all that.  :grin: My fear now is a trip to Bruntingthorpe will end up being an expensive exercise. If I come I'd better leave my Debit Card at home  :scared: An intake of some sort is allready in my imaginary trolley.  :grin:
I now have to wrestle with my concience over shutting on a Saturday and the potential loss of business.  :confused:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: mixit on June 13, 2009, 10:55:21 am ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 13, 2009, 10:47:26 am ---
^ You should be able to guess which of the team is me :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, you're the one hiding the fact you're over excited.   :grin:


--- End quote ---

....Yeah, I do get easily over excited distracted sometimes!



:evilgrin: [C'mon Nathan! What you staring at!!? - I know it's not how well that white car is getting detailed]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version