All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

My car is the DEVIL!!

<< < (4/5) > >>

Edition30:
Cars going in Wednesday, fingers crossed it gets fixed  :smiley:


Still vibrating and whining like hell and feels like it doesnt pull lower down the rev range, no wheel spin anyway when I hooof it, which is odd.

Fan is still going strong every 5 minutes.

Edition30:
Car went in today and got a call about an hour after saying they have to keep it in for 2-3 weeks as the parts are on back order and my ca is in pieces  :sad:

Its a motor to do with the fan and they need to strip it down to see what make it is...hope that stops the whining and the fan coming on, if not its getting dumped there until its sorted.


I have my Dads car for just over a week as hes on holiday but they wont lend me a car from VW as I have a ban against my license even though they lent me a car last time  :confused:

Seriously considering selling up, just had too many problems with this one, more than I did with my Vauxhall. Just cant think of a worthy replacement.

Rich:
See how it runs when you get it back mate  :sad:


I cant believe the amount of unluckyness you have... and fairly new'ish car to have so many problems !

bennylenny88:
they say chinese people have bad luck in black cars.. looks like it applies to you too mate.. good luck with getting it fixed, its really just pot luck..

Edition30:
Really disappointed  :sad:


Been avoiding driving it aswel because it annoys me so much and to have to wait a further 2+ weeks is just a kick in the balls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version