All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Gearshift Problem....

<< < (8/22) > >>

RedRobin:
....

Mark and the workshop team aren't available today - After a full race weekend they do need time off.

The cutie girls in the office don't deal with the workshop side of things other than as secretarial - They say Mark will be in tomorrow (Tuesday).

RedRobin:
....

I've just spoken to Mark - He's had a very intensive and long weekend  - The Caddy rolled and a race engine expired plus huge mileages driven, so he's naturally been pretty knackered.

He'll be catching up on things from today onwards. He's aware of your problem, Lee.

[Hmm, so we lost the pics of cute girls in overalls :sad1:]

Phil Mcavity:
ok so what happened Lee?? , any news?

CocoPops:
Spoke to Mark on Tuesday.

He is arranging for a replacement sideside bracket and a new "larger" white clip.

Should be calling me when they are in stock.

Will report back.

markymark:
Well ive just had the same problem with mine tonight, I could only select either 1 & 2, 3 & 4 or 5 & 6, only two at a time. It was not good and I have had to put my standard linkage back on for now. Looks like ive had the same problem in that the bush is getting caught and eventually making it impossible to get a gear.
Im not best pleased but im hoping that VWR have a resolution but from what I can see where the bush slides the lip just isnt long enough as per the original one.
I will be in contact with them tomorrow to see what they can do, ideally I would prefer my money back as ive lost faith in it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version