All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

High Mileage GTI's

<< < (3/7) > >>

TomB:
Well thats another thing to add to the list!

I'm going to find out what goes on them, these things should be reconditionable.

RedRobin:
....

I'm at 68k miles and she's serviced every 10k miles and various mods have extended the life of those parts replaced.

Got what I now think is a steering rack creak.

Greeners:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 15, 2009, 02:36:59 pm ---....

I'm at 68k miles and she's serviced every 10k miles and various mods have extended the life of those parts replaced.

Got what I now think is a steering rack creak.

--- End quote ---

Are you sure it's not your knee's?  :signLOL:

Moschops:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 15, 2009, 02:41:41 pm ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 15, 2009, 02:36:59 pm ---....

I'm at 68k miles and she's serviced every 10k miles and various mods have extended the life of those parts replaced.

Got what I now think is a steering rack creak.

--- End quote ---

Are you sure it's not your knee's?  :signLOL:



--- End quote ---

That was below the belt Greenous.... :laugh:

Back on topic I'll check on another forum about the sterring rack creaks and link into here (if I can find it)  :happy2:

rdfcpete:
Isn't the rule with a remap a new clutch + cambelt & water pump every 60k to avoid major probs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version