All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

High Mileage GTI's

<< < (4/7) > >>

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Moschops on June 15, 2009, 03:44:08 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 15, 2009, 02:41:41 pm ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on June 15, 2009, 02:36:59 pm ---
I'm at 68k miles and she's serviced every 10k miles and various mods have extended the life of those parts replaced.

Got what I now think is a steering rack creak.

--- End quote ---

Are you sure it's not your knee's?  :signLOL:


--- End quote ---

That was below the belt Greenous.... :laugh:


--- End quote ---



....My earrings more likely! :love:

Don't worry, Moschops - I'm going to have plenty of opportunities to get even with him on our trip to conquer Germany later this week. :evilgrin:

TomB:
Oh god that ad takes me back!  I was pushing toy cars around on the floor when that came out!

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: TomB on June 15, 2009, 05:08:16 pm ---
Oh god that ad takes me back!  I was pushing toy cars around on the floor when that came out!


--- End quote ---

....I was hanging out in Chelsea with a girl from Venezuela in those days. Quite a serious relationship too :love:

mixit:
Robin was your rack not replaced? I had a recall notification for mine and it was virtually built on the line with yours.  :confused:

RedRobin:
^^^^
No, I never had such a recall notification.

06-Build in July 2005, I wonder if I have a valid case to claim it now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version