All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

VW Servicing Price Match - check this out!

(1/5) > >>

TomB:
http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/offers/price-promise

I don't know if anyone's seen this before but it says they'll match a quote from ANY vat reg'd garage within 5 miles from the dealer as long as genuine parts are used.

This is a great deal...there's a village garage that's 3.7 miles by road from my local VW dealer, and their rate is a super low £35+VAT an hour!  Work on my car just got a lot cheaper!

Just noticed in the small print it doesnt cover maintenance and repairs, but that still makes the routine servicing very cheap.  I wonder if cambelts fall under servicing or maintenance?

bacillus:
Now that's interesting!  :happy2:

I wonder if it'll stand up to being tested in the real world...

mixit:
Sounds great but there's a fly in the ointment.... "as long as genuine parts are used"  :confused:

MAT ED30:
genuine service parts are cheap

mixit:
Thats as maybe, but some garages offering this kind of labour deal will be wanting to maximise their profits on even cheaper components. IMO  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version