All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Pics of Monza II's in different colours please!

<< < (3/7) > >>

luca:
That colour seems to go well on a red f430 scuderia. Not sure if the monza would suit it as its quite alot of alloy if you know what i mean. A wheel with thinner spokes or maybe pescaras would suit better :happy2:

sambo:
Nice, quite like the tornado red against the black. I'm hopefully going to be the owner of a tornado red GTi on saturday.. come's with 17" monzas but thought maybe monza 2's with  anthicite face's and black recess might look pretty good  :confused:  :jumping:

Sam    :jumpmove:

WILLZIE:
I thought VW actually do genuine Monza II's in smooth matt black!...???

matt a:

--- Quote from: WILLZIE on June 18, 2009, 05:57:51 pm ---I thought VW actually do genuine Monza II's in smooth matt black!...???

--- End quote ---

The German Edition 30 had Black Monza IIs.

gazbutS3:
and you could order them from the stealers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version