All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

using oil.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Moschops:
I too change the oil in any of my cars every 5k, at present have not had to top the ED30 up.. :happy2:

Rich:
What oil do you use / recommended by VW ???

I have the 1.4 TSi - ive done 4k miles since having it... i might top it up...

cuzmk5:
ive got a 170 tdi done bout 2k since last service hasnt used any oil at all. :smiley:

Moschops:
I'm currently using the VW recommended Castrol Fully synth in the R and the ED30 and Mobil 1 in the wifes Polo :smiley:

snapey:
Every month or so I'll give it a bit of a top up, have to say though it's worse than my old derv for drinking the stuff  :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version