All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Audi S6 DRLS on .:R32

<< < (7/8) > >>

Greeners:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on July 16, 2009, 12:42:43 pm ---
--- Quote from: john_o on June 25, 2009, 08:25:21 am ---those are gorgeous Pazz , nice find  :happy2:, like you I have xenons though  :sad:
Has Hurdy seen them yet  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

I've seen them and like them :drool:

Not something I'd swap mine for though :wink:

--- End quote ---

Agreed, I think they suit the R32 more anyway.  :happy2:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on July 16, 2009, 12:51:03 pm ---
Agreed, I think they suit the R32 more anyway.  :happy2:


--- End quote ---

....Def suit the R32 better - Or any Golf which has the horizontally slatted 'fog' panels.

Personally, I don't like the styling mix of slatted with honeycombe on the same Golf.

I do like this treatment to include DRL LEDs though : -



LEDs are without question the most effective and least blinding solution for DRLs. The UK is still dragging its heels over legislation :rolleye:

Deako:
Anyone know of a supplier for the Inpro S5 Golf headlights?

VC:

--- Quote from: Manu_R32 on July 16, 2009, 12:25:14 pm ---Had the mod done and apologies for not being able to post any pics! everytime i start the car i get a warning message saying Front Left and Right parking light not working or something like that and i also get like a little orange lighbulb appearing on the dashboard. Any one know how i can get rid of this? Honestly will post pics soon just waiting for a few more goodies for the car!  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

have you taken power from your side lights rather than their own dedicated switched control?

Manu_R32:

--- Quote from: Very Cherry on July 16, 2009, 04:16:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: Manu_R32 on July 16, 2009, 12:25:14 pm ---Had the mod done and apologies for not being able to post any pics! everytime i start the car i get a warning message saying Front Left and Right parking light not working or something like that and i also get like a little orange lighbulb appearing on the dashboard. Any one know how i can get rid of this? Honestly will post pics soon just waiting for a few more goodies for the car!  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

have you taken power from your side lights rather than their own dedicated switched control?

--- End quote ---

Indeed I have. Can get it changed to a switch control if it were the only way to solve this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version