All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Whats envolved in a 3rd service for The Gti??

<< < (6/10) > >>

Andy:
when mine got its 2nd service at the dealers,they changed the oil &  filters & they said they had looked at the brakes,but i said you can't have had the wheels of as i had the locking wheel nut in my pocket

joesgti:
i completley agree aswell,  :happy2:

ub7rm:
I'm looking at £420 ish for my next service and I'm damn sure I want to know what it is  I'm paying for  :surprised:

As an engineer I am actually genuinely interested in whats going on / whats being done.  Perhaps those who don't understand cars are happy just to hand the cash over and be happy  :confused:

RedRobin:
....

I'm not an engineer but I like to know everything that's done to my car. If I trust the 'garage' I'm happy to hand over the dosh.

andytran:

--- Quote from: maxitrol on June 25, 2009, 06:10:43 pm ---when mine got its 2nd service at the dealers,they changed the oil &  filters & they said they had looked at the brakes,but i said you can't have had the wheels of as i had the locking wheel nut in my pocket

--- End quote ---

There are only 10 different types of locking nut and they hold copies of all of them.

I know cause I needed a new one and they tried them all to find the right one then order it in for me....

Andy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version